Zizania founder Dominique Hoffman offers engaging, informational nutrition talks to a variety of audiences. Her speaking experience includes television appearances, professional conferences and community groups. As a result, she can tailor her presentation to meet your audience’s interests and needs.
Dominique’s professional presentations have helped doctors understand the link between autism and diet so they can better care for their patients. In more informal settings, she teaches seniors to make healthy food choices in order to avoid disease and enjoy retirement. Dominique can provide a talk on various nutritional topics such as:
- Managing Diabetes Through Diet
- Losing Weight on a Lifestyle Diet
- Fighting Autoimmune Disease through Good Nutrition
- Addressing Food Allergies
- Ensuring Total Nutrition for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Enjoying a Healthy, Vibrant Retirement
Consider booking Dominique if you are:
- a business seeking healthy, productive employees
- a parent group seeking to manage and understand ADHD or autism
- a women’s conference or event hoping to inspire and motivate attendees
- a medical practice offering patient education
- a professional association seeking educational development
- a community group focusing on healthy choices
Schedule a Nutrition Talk Today!
For more information, please fill out the contact form. Tell us about your organization, event and audience. Be sure to include the specific date you are interested in booking Dominique.